.NET Developer develops code for individual components of multi-tier applications, maintains documentation of code, and performs maintenance and support activities.
1. From functional requirements and an understanding of the business, performs domain analysis to ensure the solution provides consistency with domain vocabulary, boundaries, entities, and processes. Achieves long-term reuse by modeling the right concepts at a suitable level of detail.
2. Performs system design, leveraging industry knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns to produce a robust solution within time and cost requirements. Writes application code, defines logical and physical data structures, builds reports, and provides automation scripts.
3. Provides technical documentation relating to system design, application deployment planning, and production support requirements. Plays a significant role in reviewing others' documentation.Reflects changes in business entities and processes in go-forward analysis and system documentation.
4. Applies quality best practices including design reviews, unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration to ensure a defect-free delivery. Identifies and addresses areas for improvement.
5. Supports the activities of downstream teams by reviewing test plans, supporting test execution,fixing defects, and by responding to and troubleshooting production issues.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and six (6) years software design and development experience.
Ability to communicate, present, facilitate and collaborate with others. Experience in technical documentation and development of test cases for quality review.
Must have advanced proficiency in the following:
• Applied domain and solution analysis
• Solution design and use of design best practices and patterns
• Programming code and scripting
Agile Premier is a privately-owned recruiting firm that specializes in Information Technology recruiting. The company is headquartered in Addison, TX (Dallas suburb) and has an additional office in Fort Worth, TX. Agile Premier is the market leader for placing key contributors and leaders within the software development life cycle, business intelligence solutions, data management, systems and network engineering, ERP, and content management / team collaboration space.
Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 14:08:27 PDT