Maintenance & Operations Division Manager/ APM
Summary: operation of the Maintenance Operations Services Division. Has a wide variety of duties related to both managing personnel within the organization
- managing personnel within the organization and ensuring optimal completion of responsibilities, including managing of division personnel.
- Ensures maximum efficiency and compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) operating requirements
- Provides direct support for mission-essential requirements requiring division personnel.
- Reviews completion of preventive maintenance tasks, emergency and routine work.
- Oversees maintenance of Team Choctaw vehicles.
- Coordinates support for activities between Team Choctaw divisions.
- Monitors work quality of division personnel.
- Responsible for the safety program of the division, including the identification and correction of safety problems, and the disposition of accidents.
- Prepares and holds weekly informational and safety meetings for division personnel. Prepares and monitors the division budget.
- Provides Program Manager with weekly and monthly reports.
- Works with all personnel to create process improvements and monitors and promotes optimal client satisfaction.
- Responsible for communication to Program Manager of work-related problems or unusual situations.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Choctaw Defense Services Inc. (CDS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma has been awarded the contract by the United States Coast Guard to perform Base Operation Support Services Base Kodiak, and the United States Navy Special Warfare (NSW) Base Spruce Cape on the Kodiak Island in Alaska.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 11:55:52 PDT