We are seeking a qualified Laboratory Assistant for a full time position. The position allows the laboratory assistant to perform numerous immunohistochemistry (IHC) process and reagent manufacturing.
A successful candidate will have experience with biological laboratory setting. The interest to learn new laboratory methods, great attention to detail, the ability to follow procedures exactly, the ability to multitask, and excellent documentation skills.
- Perform IHC, ISH, FISH, etc
- Perform Quality Control Testing, including all Antibody and Bioreagent materials and finished products
- Adhere to cGMP, FDA, SOP and other regulatory guidelines
- Follow well-defined and established procedures.
- Perform H&E and special stains
- FFPE tissue sectioning
- Maintain QC and manufacturing records, equipment logs and other controlled documentation.
- Prepare reagents, solutions and control slides
- Perform routine cleaning, maintenance and calibration of equipment
- Other assigned duties
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in medical technology, clinical laboratory, chemical, or biological science
- Accurate documentation skills and the ability to comply with regulatory requirements
- Experience with immunohistochemistry with IHC autostainers
- Experience sectioning paraffin-embedded
What we offer:
- Low barriers to getting things done - if your idea is good, we make it happen.
- Extremely friendly and approachable co-workers and management.
- Breakfast and casual attire on Fridays.
- Fluidity: we want for you to learn about all of our other departments and encourage cross-departmental collaboration. We are all one big team and we cater to individual pursuing professional growth!
BioGenex designs, develops, and commercializes advanced fully-automated molecular pathology systems for cancer diagnosis, prognosis, personalized medicine, and life science research. The recent introduction of our eFISHency integrated workflow solution for FISH laboratories and miRNA system for characterization of cancer of unknown primary (CUP) and for undifferentiated tumors is a game changer that has no rival in the industry. Our fully automated molecular pathology work stations are the most advanced system globally. Our customer focused approach, with premier after sales support and excellent technical service, provides the best in class customer care. Our spirit of innovation drives us to deliver cutting edge technology, years ahead of our competition, and the finest systems for life science research and diagnostics.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures its employment decisions comply with principles embodied in Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Executive Order 11246, Revised Order Number 4, and applicable state regulations.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 11:12:06 PDT