Automotive Service Lead Technician - Service Shop Foreman
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Automotive Shop Technician in a high volume service center of a car lot, who can bring an immediate, positive impact and knowledge to our Dealership.
- Performs all repairs and services;
- Must Know how to work on European and Domestic Vehicles.
- Must be good and proficient in Diagnosis.
- Must have your Own Scanner
- Performs inspections of completed repairs to ensure thorough and quality of repair and suitability of vehicle for return to service;
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work;
- Processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service;
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the maintenance and repair of automotive and mechanical equipment as an automotive mechanic - Experience in European cars preferred: Mercedes-BMW-Porsche-Audi.
- Motorized equipment repair, maintenance and testing;
- Lift 50 pounds or more;
- Perform a broad range of automotive repairs;
- Organize assignments to meet work requirements;
- Communicate orally in person in a one-to-one or group setting;
- Methods, materials, equipment and operation of general automotive and mechanical repair shops;
- The characteristics and maintenance needs of a wide variety of automotive products & equipment;
- Safety practices and principles;
- Work cooperatively with other company employees;
- This is strenuous work requiring good corrected vision, hearing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching and lifting;
- Great Pay plan
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- A guarantee of 50 + Flag hrs/week or Salary
- Advancement Opportunities
- Equal opportunity employer
Why work for DRIVE with PRIDE ?
With over 22 years in the business we are proudly rated one of the top 10 independent dealerships in Houston, we sell couple of Hundreds high line cars per month and have more than 200 cars in our inventory to choose from. Please check us online www.DRIVEwithPRIDE.net .
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 14:04:24 PDT