OSH Program Manager
Summary: develop, implement and maintain all elements of the Choctaw ISO 9001:2008 Quality Program, safety program, environmental program, and worker's compensation program.
- Develops, implements and maintains the Environmental, Safety & Health programs, ensuring compliance with all company policies, OSHA and contractual requirements.
- Provides day-to-day supervision of Quality Control Inspector
- Plans, develops, implements and maintains the Quality Control Plan in accordance with company policies and contract requirements.
- Ensures compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard through a system of internal audits.
- Produces information utilized during Management Review and conducts reviews.
- Assists all divisions in the development of KPIs
- Evaluates data monthly and provides trend analysis at Management Reviews.
- Manages client Service and evaluates all data generated
- Interfaces with Corporate Internal Audit & Compliance department on issues relating to quality
- Analyzes all data relating to accidents that occur and makes data relating to safety and environmental performance readily available.
- Interfaces with Corporate Environmental, Safety and Health department on issues relating to safety and environmental compliance and the worker's compensation program.
- Works with all personnel to create process improvements and monitors and promotes optimal client satisfaction
- responsible for communication to Program Manager of work-related problems or unusual situations.
The minimum qualification for this position is a current certification of Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or the National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP).
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Choctaw Defense Services Inc. (CDS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma has been awarded the contract by the United States Coast Guard to perform Base Operation Support Services Base Kodiak, and the United States Navy Special Warfare (NSW) Base Spruce Cape on the Kodiak Island in Alaska.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 10:19:35 PDT