Sr Application Developer / Technical Lead
Infrastructure Management Solutions is looking for a talented Senior Application Developer to join a growing IT consulting business in the Tysons Corner area that specializes in the implementation of the ARCHIBUS IWMS platform. The successful applicant will have at least 7 years of experience in software development. Experience acting in a lead role is a plus!
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of web scriptiong languagues and Java programming language
- Familiarity with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
For more than a decade, Infrastructure Management Solutions, LLC (IMS) has delivered the full scope of ARCHIBUS-related services to both public and private clients. As a small business, IMS provides our clients with personalized attention by experienced ARCHIBUS certified consultants. Our experts work with our clients to thoroughly understand how they do business, identify their unique needs, and pinpoint opportunities to better manage their infrastructure and make smarter capital budgeting decisions - both today and over the long term.
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 14:13:55 PDT