Support Services Division Manager
Summary: Responsible for the overall operation of the Facilities
- supervision of the personnel within Roads, Grounds, Vehicle Maintenance, Supply, Mail and ensuring optimal completion of responsibilities and adherence to contract PWS requirements
- Responsible for the creation, compilation and disposition of standard operating procedures and work instructions pertaining to the section and its workforce personnel.
- Coordination of section personnel with the assigned daily workload, ensuring maximum efficiency among the diverse activities, including distribution and retrieval of work orders, monitoring progress, supporting supply requirements and determining specific work requirements where precise instructions are lacking.
- Coordinates support for mission-essential requirements requiring section personnel.
- must have supervised large scale operation
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status
Choctaw Defense Services Inc. (CDS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma has been awarded the contract by the United States Coast Guard to perform Base Operation Support Services Base Kodiak, and the United States Navy Special Warfare (NSW) Base Spruce Cape on the Kodiak Island in Alaska.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 11:25:24 PDT