PeopleSoft Analyst 20161207_001
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
The client requires design, development and configuration assistance to support a series of initiatives aimed at improving the student experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0
- PeopleTools 8.53
Education and Qualifications
- 6 years PeopleSoft experience in Campus Solutions environment
- 5+ Years analytical problem solving
- Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions functionality
- Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions configuration
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated experience leading without direct authority.
- Demonstrated track record of successful PeopleSoft Campus Solutions project implementations.
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
- Effective planner and organizer.
Desired Proactive Behaviors
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
- Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
- Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional - work within your team's processes.
- Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.
- Have a positive can-do approach to work.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 13:22:36 PDT