Technical Support Center Student Technician
Help Desk Operations - Assists with day-to-day customer support requests and problem resolution needs.
Performance is acceptable when:
- Provides basic problem resolution and support services for JCCC employee and student account issues and access to college resources.
- Utilizes support tools, special access and provided documentation to assist in the support, maintenance and problem resolution for JCCC technologies.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of Help Desk support and procedural documentation to include knowledge articles.
The responsibilities described represent the primary responsibilities of the job. Other responsibilities may be assigned by the supervisor as warranted by business needs. The incumbent is expected to do all assigned responsibilities.
- Must be enrolled as a student at JCCC for the current or subsequent semester, preferably seeking a Computer/Technology related degree
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity in Microsoft Office software
Click here for a summary of our benefit information. For a summary of our adjunct faculty compensation, click here.
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Hours per Week
Please submit resume and cover letter.