• Electro-mechanical design
• Design and develop cable harnesses, circuit boards, boxes and cabinets.
• Manufacturing Engineering Integration Support
• Electrical Test Support
• Working knowledge of ECAD design tools such as Mentor Graphics or PCad
• Working knowledge of CAD design tools such as Unigraphics or ACAD
• Working knowledge of electrical drafting best practices.
• Development & preparation of wiring diagrams and schematic diagrams.
• Specification and design of power distribution panel boards, boxes and cabinets.
• Specification and design of AC and DC power distribution systems.
• Knowledge of RFI/EMI best design practices.
• Familiar with formal ECO/ECN process.
• Test and troubleshoot electronic systems to component level.
• Write test procedures, specifications and reports.
• BS in Electro-mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
LEDA is a growing company that does electronic contract manufacturing for the aerospace defense industry. LEDA is a design and manufacturing facility for products such as cable assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies and electromechanical consoles for the defense aerospace industry
Huntington Beach, CA
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 23:02:16 PDT