Quality Tech II - IN HOUSE ADVANCEMENT with a GROWING COMPANY
FT - 1st shift -7:00am-3:30pm
• 6 month -1 yr minimum experience in a manufacturing industry in a Quality Tech role
• High school or technical school education or equivalent with Mathematics emphasis
• Ability to stage parts for measurement according to the print and/or specification including GD&T specifications
• Ability to record quality results on inspection sheets, maintain forms and charts of
inspection data, quality levels or quality studies
• Maintain adherence to company policies, environmental, safety and good housekeeping standards
Performs routine checks, tests, gauging, and instrument inspections of material, product in process, and finished goods.
• Performs assigned routine tests on product in process or finished product where results are compared with company standards.
• Inspects visually for obvious defects.
• Prefer DSQR source inspection certification.
• Performs detailed inspection to determine quality of product where limits are not clearly defined.
• Notifies leader or supervisor when inspection data exceeds acceptable limits or when incidents of poor quality are noted.
• Records quality results on inspection forms. Maintains forms and charts of inspection data, quality levels, or quality studies.
• Make recommendations on disposition of questionable product to supervisor/leader.
• Performs capability studies.
• Observes company processes and makes recommendations for improvement.
• Participates in Lean Projects.
• Maintains adherence to company policies, environmental and safety standards, and good housekeeping standards.
• Performs other duties as may be required.
• Attendance is an essential function of the job.
1. High school or technical school education, or equivalent, with mathematics emphasis.
2. Dexterity required to operate gauges and testing equipment.
3. Analytical capabilities to interpret detailed and complex drawings.
• Visual ability (corrected) to read directions and prints and to inspect parts closely to ensure that they meet specifications.
• Manual dexterity sufficient to operate inspection machinery for precision work.
• Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
ABOUT Connecticut Spring & Stamping (CSS)
CSS is a leading international manufacturer and has been a strategic supplier of metal springs, progressive stampings, fineblanked stampings, machined components and assemblies to OEMs for nearly 80 years. As a family owned and managed company, we pride ourselves in our decades of experience, honed by our expertise in the medical, defense & firearms, aerospace, automotive, industrial & electronics, and consumer products industries. We are a comprehensive solutions provider and are experts in collaborating with customers through all aspects of development. We manage projects from prototyping through product launch and full volume production. What sets us apart is our experience in developing innovative, advanced and difficult-to-make parts. Companies and industry leaders work with CSS because they know we will provide top-flight components and assemblies that will allow their end products to function flawlessly
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 08:44:04 PDT