Assist Project Manager in preparation of bid packages and proposals (phone calls, emails, copies, shipping, • Maintain document control including understanding, reviewing/preparing, collecting/distributing and filing the following:
o Job Initializations
o Preliminary Notices
o AIA Contracts
o Team Lists
o Purchase Orders
o AIA Change Orders
o Subcontract Change Orders
o Subcontractor/Vendor Invoices
o Invoices to Client
o Schedule of Values
o Lien Releases
• Use the company accounting software to run reports, resolve job cost issues and perform miscellaneous project research.
• Assist Project Manager with follow-up on open Accounts Receivable.
• Assist Project Manager on items such as meeting minutes, submittals and job closeout documentation.
• Develop and maintain professional working relationships with management, staff and outside entities.
• Provide assistance to the Director of Administration on items such as front desk coverage when the receptionist is absent and mentoring others for overall team development.
• 2+ years of Project Assistant experience in the construction management industry is preferred but not required
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Experience with construction related accounting software is preferred but not required
• Ability to effectively present information in oral, written and graphic form
• Ability to communicate effectively with management, staff and outside entities
• Strong organizational skills and ability to evaluate information to proactively find solutions
• Some college or advanced coursework in a business related discipline, or equivalent experience
Pacific National Group is a high-end general contractor for large, established clients that have ongoing real estate development and improvement projects in Southern California. Pacific National Group, a 100% employee-owned company, is recognized as the finest, most trusted and highly regarded company in its field.
We are looking for new team members and welcome you to submit your resume for consideration. Come share in our success!
San Diego, CA
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 15:13:24 PDT