• Have knowledge of stock and print options to share with Account Executives (AE).
• Get at least three bids for print jobs and options for premium jobs.
• Review specs and make recommendations to AE's. Question what they ask for as they do not always know best options for jobs.
• Join downloads on any jobs requesting them so you can give feed back and recommendations.
• Check with Project Managers (PM) throughout the day to see how work is moving along for tight turn arounds.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and requests.
• Research and order promotional products within a given budget
• Request estimates for printing and negotiate best pricing.
• Keep AE's and PM updated on their jobs, if they are not getting them on time please inform ahead of time and make sure it is ok.
• Check sizes before releasing to make sure they are what you estimated
• Place all print estimates on the server under the job# in folder "estimates"
• Approve all invoices pertaining to your jobs.
WE ARE UNAPOLOGETICALLY FOOD-OBSESSED.
Our approach is simple. Our purpose is clear: Put everything we love about life into our work and work at what we love, every single day. And what we love most is food.
The Food Group is a premier full-service agency that blends food, culture and marketing expertise to deliver powerful integrated ideas that feed our clients' success. With over 45 years in food and beverage marketing, we are thought leaders in the industry. We've helped build some of the world''s most iconic brands, products and businesses. Plus, we eat, breathe and live food. Spotting trends, launching products, driving culinary innovation and finding new ways to reach your customers.
New York, NY
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 11:27:01 PDT