Tim Hortons Restaurant Manager
Reporting to a District Manager, this position manages franchise store operations for Tim Hortons, including Team Members, facilities and equipment in order to ensure that Tim Hortons standards around people, product, cleanliness, and exceptional guest service are fulfilled.
Minimum Job Entry Requirements:
- 2 - 4 years food service management experience required
- Completion of high school diploma or GED required (must be at least 18 years of age)
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Management, or Culinary preferred
- Be a People Developer and Leader
- Experience with Steritech restaurant evaluations
- Action and results oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills (motivating, delegation, conflict management, respect for others, listening)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, composure)
- Possess valid Drivers License and car insurance
- This position is typically scheduled for a workweek of about 45-50 hours per week.
- Must be available to respond to operational issues on a 24-hour per day basis.
- Must be able to obtain ServeSafe Certification
Competitive benefit package offered to include -Salary & Bonus Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
Kelton Enterprises, LLC is a Tim Hortons franchisee which owns and operates 30 restaurants in Buffalo, New York. The company was founded in 1999 by David and Allanna Beaton.
Kelton Enterprises, LLC's mission is to be a leading Tim Hortons franchisee by executing its core values to the highest of standards. Those core values include a commitment to our guest service, team members, product quality, restaurant cleanliness, every day price value and community leadership.
Kelton Enterprises, LLC has played a major role in the development of the Tim Hortons brand both locally and in the North East United States. The company has grown from a team of 30 in 1999 to over 800 today. The team consists of Customer Service staff, Shift Supervisors, Assistant Managers, Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations and Human Resources.
Kelton Enterprises, LLC is a dynamic company that creates opportunities with a team of friendly, loyal, and enthusiastic people. The company is committed to growing our current business and exploring new opportunities.
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 08:32:30 PDT