sweetfrog Enterprises, LLC - Richmond, VA
Be a part of building a national brand! sweetFrog is a rapidly growing franchise company looking for a go-getter who is excited by opportunities to learn, grow and contribute. This position reports will interface with all levels of the organization and external marketing partners.
- Manage day to day work/projects with advertising agency and local marketing vendor
- Act as the marketing point of contact for franchisees and assist with marketing needs
- Plan and execute digital marketing through agency resources
- Contribute to the development and execution of a plan for local SEO/SEM
- Oversee brand website content, design and SEO. Support the development and implementation of new website including mobile integration.
- Develop and execute social media strategy
- Manage the development and execution of content for digital signage
- Explore and develop program for content marketing
- Design and develop internal marketing newsletter
- Assist in the development of a grand opening program and marketing kit
- At least two years of relevant marketing experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills including writing and editing across a variety of channels (i.e. web, social, print)
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing and social media
- Understanding of SEO/SEM techniques and strategies
Optional Qualifications: experience with web content management systems (WordPress, etc), Email marketing platforms, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML
Our corporate office is in Midlothian VA and we have a flexible work environment to make your commute easier.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years
sweetFrog has grown through a commitment to giving back to its communities & bringing smiles to everyone around us. That same guarantee extends to our employees, whether in our stores, on the field, or in our corporate office. At sweetFrog, we believe your career should be like your cup of yogurt,enhanced with your unique style. As we continue expanding, we are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, creative individuals to help shape our future. Check out the job opportunities below and see if one is right for you!
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 14:31:31 PDT