Assistant Director for International Enrollment Marketing and CRM Operations
The Assistant Director for International Enrollment Marketing and CRM Operations is responsible for supporting the recruitment operations for Athens and eCampus through Undergraduate Admissions, including the successful implementation and ongoing project management for the university’s constituent relationship management system (CRM), as well as development, execution, and analysis of mixed-media, data-driven targeted recruitment communication campaigns. This position will focus primarily on supporting the recruitment operations for the international undergraduate student populations.
Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Marketing and CRM Operations, the position supports the implementation of data-informed and systems-based solutions to facilitate the execution of outreach, recruitment travel, territory management, recruitment communication, campus visit programming, volunteer management, yield programming, faculty and staff recruitment efforts, and reporting and analysis on behalf of Ohio University’s Undergraduate Admissions. The incumbent is responsible for identifying opportunities to leverage current and new technologies for greatest effectiveness in recruitment operations.
The position represents the University both on- and off-campus by providing counseling and advice on a range of admission and enrollment processes to a wide variety of constituents, including prospective students and their families, secondary and postsecondary school personnel, community-based organizations, and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process. The incumbent develops and executes recruitment plans for an assigned territory or population, including programs and travel activities around Ohio and nationally.
1. Recruitment Operations:
- Support the successful implementation and ongoing project management for the university’s constituent relationship management system (currently, Technolutions Slate) and associated systems, by monitoring system integrity and quality control, managing or supporting the execution of printed and electronic communication campaigns, and managing secure roles, permissions, and workspaces.
- Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Marketing and CRM Operations, coordinate administrative functions associated with the constituent relationship management system, including testing and upgrades with the CRM, management of system integrations with the university’s student information system and various third party vendors.
- Configure Slate instance to meet the needs of Undergraduate Admissions while ensuring data integrity throughout all instances of the CRM.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive training documentation pertaining to the systems and associated processes, and train university personnel.
2. Communication Campaign Management
- Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Marketing and CRM Operations, the position supports the ongoing development and management of mixed-media, data-driven targeted recruitment and admissions communication plans executed within the CRM for Undergraduate Admissions, serving multiple constituencies, including prospective students, parents, school counselors, volunteers, other influencers, and the university community at large.
- Counsel and provide recommendations to other communication staff and academic unit personnel on best practices and procedures as they pertain to recruitment, mass marketing, and electronic communication, in addition to ensuring compliance with associated regulations and policies. Assists department and functional leaders on the development and monitoring of quality assurance of all recruitment communications for Undergraduate Admissions.
- Researches, conceptualizes, designs, and creates highly visible recruitment communication materials in coordination with coordination with other communication staff and academic unit personnel.
3. Lead Generation, Inquiry Management and Fulfillment, and Reporting:
- Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Marketing and CRM Operations, support the management of inquiry fulfillment and yield logistics, including the development and execution of postal and electronic campaigns for the regional campuses.
- Manage the receipt and processing of admissions inquiries generated by lead delivery services, including automated, manual, recurring, and/or adhoc data imports to the CRM.
Develop routine and special reports utilizing available reporting tools within the CRM.
- Represent the University both on- and off-campus to a wide variety of constituents, including prospective students and their families, secondary and postsecondary school personnel, community-based organizations, and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
- Counsel and advise constituents on a range of admission and enrollment processes. Maintain thorough knowledge of trends in the field of admissions, and advise constituents on the breadth and depth of opportunities available at OHIO.
- Evaluate applications and supplemental materials for the purposes of making admission decisions. Conduct thorough, holistic, selective review of an applicant’s candidacy. Determine necessary documentation to support an admission decision and recommends appropriate alternative pathways when admission cannot be offered.
- Plan and implement recruitment activities for an assigned territory or population, including programs and travel activities around Ohio and nationally.