Project Coordinator 0 ... LC
~~Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
The Project Coordinator 0 shall have the following qualifications:
• Associate's Degree in any technical or business field or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
• Minimum three years experience on large scale programs of over $1M a year in coordinating program related activities including requirements, resources, personnel, funding, and scheduling activities
• Experience supporting program activities using the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Assists in planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and evaluating the work of personnel in charge of task orders and/or integrated product teams
• Assists in developing management plans and preparing management/cost performance reports
• Provides technical expertise to coordinate project activities such as work package drafting and coordination, work breakdown structure management
• Coordinates travel, meetings, briefings and other activities necessary for the effective execution of program management tasks
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fort Meade, MD
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 16:46:37 PDT