Web Analytics Manager
We are looking for a Web Analytics Manager. ONLY APPLY if you are willing to work at our SCHERERVILLE INDIANA location. You will not only be asked to analyze and provide recommendations for clients during monthly telephone consultations but also set up and manage automatic reporting. In addition to having AMAZING verbal communications skills, other job duties include:
- Analyze web analytics data in order to identify gaps and missed opportunities for our clients
- Work with project team to recommend ways to increase traffic and conversions
- Report on Google trends, key factors and opportunities for growth regarding PPC
- Must live, breathe and think SEO. We are looking for someone who loves learning and staying abreast of new trends.
- Develop and maintain a digital marketing dashboard to report key metrics of site, program and campaign performance
- Operate as a hands-in contributor as needed, with a focus on content development, editing, and publishing new/revised materials
- Ensure consistency between online marketing campaigns and overall marketing strategy
- Stay abreast of new technologies and select appropriate new initiatives to drive growth
- Ability to drive priorities and manage multiple obligations; meet deadlines while under pressure; self discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - experience in creating, composing, writing, and editing materials for web
- PPC experience
- HTML experience. Must be able to build web pages.
- Experience in translating and communicating complex technical topics to execute the actions with easy-to-understand benefits.
- Team player - flexible, able to adjust to shifting priorities; positive "can-do" attitude
- Must know Google Analytics, and Adwords. Certified is a plus
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
InTouch Practice Communications is a leading marketing and communications firm with more than 10,000 completed projects. While our main focus has been dedicated to the veterinary and dental industry, we are expanding our reach into general business. We have worked with dozens of industries over the last 20 years, providing them with the marketing tools they need to be successful and remain competitive. Our clients have benefited greatly from our custom websites, SEO programs, online reputation management, custom telephone message on hold programs, social media management, branding, and many other services that make businesses shine. We realize that businesses have a message to share. Our position is to identify and leverage the most appropriate mediums, ensuring successful campaigns and ultimately great growth opportunities.
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 09:53:22 PDT