Summary: The Project Manager will be dedicated to the management of all aspects of maintenance and operation support services and ensures compliance for all contract operations for the Base Operations Support Services (BOSS) contract for USCG Base Kodiak, Alaska.
- shall be designated to act on behalf of the contractor, and shall be physically present on site during normal working hours. Shall be available to meet with Government personnel designated by the KO at the base within 30 minutes during normal working hours and within one hour at all other times.
- works with all personnel to create process improvements and monitors and promotes optimal client satisfaction.
- responsible for communication to Vice President/General Manager of work-related problems or unusual situations.
- Establishes policies and procedures for performance and control of all project business management functions and technical support.
- Ensures quality standards are applied to all levels of the work and measured for effectiveness.
- Monitors performance of functional managers/supervisors and submissions of required reports and Contract Data Requirements List deliverables.
- Prompt resolution of issues associated with performance.
- Leads the workforce in implementing partnering with customers to continuously improve performance and business relations.
- Serves as principal liaison between the company and U.S Coast Guard stakeholders on the contract.
- Maintains working knowledge of requisite business systems as they relate to the contract, including ability to implement future programs.
- Provides guidance and direction to finance and accounting, human resources, training, security, safety, and environmental.
- Conducts briefings and participates in meetings for internal and external stakeholders concerning specific project operations.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
Qualifications: The project manager must possess at least four years managerial experience on similar contracts. Recent experience(performed within the last three years) is preferable. Minor construction and repair cost estimates shall be based primarily on the project manager's experience and secondly on the specific craftsperson's input.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions
without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Choctaw Defense Services Inc. (CDS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma has been awarded the contract by the United States Coast Guard to perform Base Operation Support Services Base Kodiak, and the United States Navy Special Warfare (NSW) Base Spruce Cape on the Kodiak Island in Alaska.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 08:36:52 PDT