Exciting Cosmetics Counter Manager (Multi Counters) Opportunity @ JFK
INTERNATIONAL SHOPPES, a High End Luxury Retail company with store locations in several international airports including John F Kennedy (JFK) International Airport, is looking for a LEADER who excel in LEADERSHIP and top notch customer service!!!
Reports To: Vendors Account Coordinator and General Manager of International Shoppes
The Counter Manager assists in the management of their assigned counters throughout the JFK International Airport T1 and T8. This position is responsible for generating sales through customer service, staff coaching and development, and maintenance of counter merchandising standards and plan-o-grams, sales and data.
- Act as a positive role model by demonstrating excellent customer service, utilizing product knowledge and related selling skills;
- Address and resolve any customer inquiries or concerns and / or seek appropriate assistance from management or other staff as required;
- Assist in providing proper counter coverage at all times based on business needs;
- Determine and communicate individual and team sales goals and assist in holding Beauty Advisors accountable for results in accordance with the Company's business practices;
- Analyze and review sales figures and develop strategies to improve performance;
- Assist the Store Manager/General Manager in providing on-going performance counseling to Beauty Advisors with effective and timely follow-up;
- Facilitate training and development of Beauty Advisors to enhance job performance and personal growth;
- Monitor and communicate product in-stock positions, ensuring that stock levels are at appropriate levels at all times;
- Assist in the maintenance of min/max levels for all locations;
- Communicate with management regarding assortment range and overall business trends;
- Maximize sales through strategic merchandising and promotional presentation;
- Ensure merchandise is neat, clean, and fully stocked;
- Ensure that all signage and shelf-edge pricing is clear and accurate;
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, and training of beauty advisors if required;
- Adhere to Company policies and follow procedures and instructions from store management;
- Observe and maintain store loss prevention and security procedures and report any security breaches or issues;
- Assist in any inventory counts as required;
- Adhere to Company dress code and presentation standards, including wearing the Company or Brand uniform at all times.
- Minimum of 5 years retail experience with minimum 2 years Management experience.
- Cosmetic related positions preferred;
- Strong leadership skills and staff development experience;
- Ability to coach and develop staff in areas of sales, service, merchandising;
- Ability to balance activities that drive both short and long-term business results in a fast-paced environment;
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize efforts to achieve objectives;
- Relationship-oriented (internally and externally);
- Confident, articulate, and energetic;
- Flexibility to work various shifts
Full Time 40 hours/week
Benefits: Medical, Discounted Dental, 401K
Paid time off and vacations
Great work environment
Great opportunity to work for and be trained by great brands.
Excellent Incentive Package!!
Important information on our application process:
If you are shortlisted you will receive an email invitation to book into a phone/face to face interview. To ensure you don't miss out on this opportunity, please check your emails regularly, including your junk mail folder.
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates will be required to complete a thorough Port Authority Security background check prior to receiving any final offer of employment from International Shoppes.
*We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
International Shoppes is a specialty retailer that has been operating airport retail and duty free facilities for 60 years. In addition to the traditional duty free mix of liquor, tobacco, confectionery and fragrances/cosmetics, we place a tremendous emphasis on fashion and luxury. We operate a number of stand-alone high-end boutiques including Hermes, Cartier, Estee Lauder/Clinique, Mont Blanc, Hugo Boss and L'Occitane. Our subsidiary, Diplomatic Duty Free Shops of New York, services the Diplomatic Communities by offering the same great products that we sell at our airport locations which include JFK, Boston Logan, Dulles, Philadelphia International and our newest location, T.F. Green (Providence, RI).
International Shoppes operates from a corporate office and warehouse facility located centrally in Valley Stream, NY.
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 09:18:56 PDT