JOB TITLE - Entry-Level Property Accountant
SCOPE & PURPOSE
Under the daily direction of the Controller, the Property Accountant is responsible for assisting the accounting and financial reporting for multi-family properties. (S)he may be asked to perform other duties as assigned, as per their Supervisor and/or Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Preparation of monthly financial information.
• Analysis of monthly financial statements.
• Monthly bank reconciliations.
• Calculation of monthly management fees and other fees.
• Monthly general ledger account analysis.
• Research problems under the direction of the immediate supervisor as required.
• Adhere to policies and procedures, as well as maintain effective internal controls.
• Work as a team player in evaluating and resolving discrepancies, as needed.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• BA/BS in Accounting or Business preferred.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as excellent listening skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and communication.
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task efficiently and independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and relate effectively, productively, and positively with co-workers.
• Dependable, punctual, and reliable, with a strong work ethic.
• Typing and data entry skills.
• Ability to use a 10-key calculator accurately by touch.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and accounting systems.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Residential One that no person within the jurisdiction thereof shall, on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination or harassment (including all forms of sexual harassment and sexual violence).
ResidentialONE is a premiere property management company in the mid-Atlantic region.
We are committed to creating the best apartment living experience for our residents through award winning management.
We are also dedicated to providing our clients with customized, creative, and thoughtful management and real estate services.
We believe that success is created through a powerful combination of expertise, experience, and a commitment to offering the highest level of service to our residents, clients, and fellow team members.
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 13:06:24 PDT