Administrative Support Coordinator (Part-Time)
Job Title: Administrative Support Coordinator (Part-Time)
Job ID: 24240
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job Code: 1035, Range 1
Department: Global Innovation and Leadership
About the Position
***This is a Part-Time Appointment at 20 hours per week***
The Administrative Support Coordinator provides administrative support to School of Global Innovation & Leadership.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support processing requests for travel authorization and expense claims to reimburse employees following the SJSU travel guide and using the Financial Transaction Services (FTS) system.
- Process all purchases for Travel Research & Development (TR&D) grant.
- Backup with processing of Tower Foundation and Research Foundation payments with the exclusion of Center accounts. Processing Tower and Research purchase requisitions, direct pay and reimbursement claims.
- Process all Course Student Assistant, Instructional Student Assistant, and Research Assistant hiring and tracking for School of Global Innovation & Leadership
- Act as a front-line receptionist, answer phones, respond to inquiries about department programs, policies and procedures, run errands, distribute mail and make photocopies.
- Research, troubleshoot, resolve and disseminate moderately complex academic-related problems for students and faculty.
- Responsible for recording and submitting student grade changes.
- Coordinate faculty office assignments, keys to facilities, and general office set-up. Submit and manage all facility related requests for School.
- Assist with faculty recruitment, as assigned by Global Innovation Analyst.
To apply, please visit: http://www.sjsu.edu/hr/careers/jobs and search for Job ID: 24240.
Equal Employment Statement:
SJSU is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
It is the policy of SJSU to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities who self disclose.