Electrical Project Manager
The position of Project Manager here at DBE is responsible for acquiring customers and selling projects from pre-construction to close out. We are a strong, growing company that has been expanding throughout Southern California for over almost 30 years. Our specialty is in industrial projects, however 2015 yielded multiple $1 Million+ projects for some of our commercial customers. We have established ourselves in our niche and are looking to continue to grow and strengthen our project manager team with an individual who can effectively run jobs profitably and be an asset to our team.
- Project Managers are responsible for winning jobs through detailed labor and material proposals for potential jobs
- Must have experience estimating electrical jobs for large commercial or industrial projects $20,000 - $800,000
- 3-5 years experience running projects
- Have thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Material and equipment procurement experience
- Experience using EBM or Accubid software a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Professionalism and presentability is extremely important
- This is a fast paced and demanding position with great bonus potential for those who can succeed in construction project management
Diamond Bar Electric, Inc. has been growing for 30 years. We are currently seeking team members to be a part of our growing company. Located in Chino in a new facility, employees receive great benefits, competitive pay, training opportunities, and the flexibility to grow with our company.
Independence is highly valued while running projects for our various Fortune 500 customers. You will provide a crucial role in maintaining and servicing plants that manufacture household name products.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 08:22:45 PDT