Employer Satisfaction & Event Coordinator
Employer Satisfaction & Event Coordinator
Department: Student Life
Posting Number: 201301143P
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Number of Months: 12
Work Schedule: Work performed during standard business hours.
Position End Date:
Open Date: 08/30/2017
Open Until Filled: Yes
The Employer Satisfaction & Events Coordinator serves as a core member of Career Resource Center's (CRC) employer engagement team and is the lead individual within the CRC responsible for the logistics and execution of career-related programming, including career fairs, on-campus student interviews, employer information sessions, and employer panels and presentations. This position will play a key role in helping implement and overseeing the Employer 2.0 Satisfaction Initiative supporting the goal of providing an unsurpassed experience for all employers, particular those who come to campus. This individual is the CRC's “super-user” of the Tiger Job Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
1. Manages the on-campus recruitment program for the CRC which includes on-campus interviews, information tables, resume drops, and employer information sessions.
2. Oversees all major CRC events including job and internship fairs and mock interview event.
3. Manages job, internship, and Co-op interview scheduling for School of Business and School of Engineering and Computer Science as requested.
4. Manages implementation of CRC Employer 2.0 Satisfaction initiative.
5. As directed, manages scheduling for all upcoming CRC events for the new academic year.
6. Supports the Assistant VP in preparing employer and event reports for the department to be shared with various constituents including senior administrators.
7. Proactively reaches out to existing employers to ensure satisfaction on routine basis.
8. Acts as the “super user” for the Tiger Jobs system. Supports other career staff outside the CRC in utilization of Tiger Job system as requested.
9. Identifies and performs feature CRM improvements as needed with support from third party administrator customer service consultants.
10. Manages posting of opportunities for students and alumni into Tiger Jobs system as directed.
11. Works collaboratively with Communications Office’ Marketing and Social Media.
12. Coordinator to develop and distribute event communications and invitations as needed or requested by CRC staff.
13. Accountability to support the CRC’s institutional “success metrics.”
14. As directed, maintains metrics and data regarding placement of graduating students.
15. Assists with other operational tasks as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Requires extended periods of sitting and repetitive hand/wrist motion while using computer keyboard and phone. Occasional standing, walking (or “walking across campus,” if applicable), climbing stairs, bending, stooping and reaching. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment/Work Week/Travel
Work is primarily performed in a standard office environment. Work performed during standard business hours.
Valid driver’s license required. Incumbent must also be able to meet the University’s fleet rules and be eligible to drive for University business. The University’s insurance carrier reserves the right to exclude applicants based on their driving record.
Hiring Range: Min $17.17 per hour to Mid $22.48 per hour, non-exempt
To apply, visit: https://pacific.peopleadmin.com/postings/10595
Background Check Statement:
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
AA/EEO Policy Statement:
University of the Pacific is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. In compliance with applicable law and its own policy, Pacific is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff and does not discriminate in its hiring of faculty and staff, or in the provision of its employment benefits to its faculty and staff on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sex/gender, marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, or mental or physical disability.