EA Developer II
EA Developer II
Posting Number: 201301139P
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Number of Months: 12
Work Schedule: Work performed during standard business hours.
Position End Date:
Open Date: 08/30/2017
Open Until Filled: Yes
Responsible for supporting and maintaining the university's ERP Finance module and related applications, including business applications, e-commerce applications; applications/data integration; programming; data administration and security; and reporting. Responsible for working under the principles of collaboration, communication, quality and team pride. Provide application support for University departments' application projects and work.
1. Provides analytical and technical programming development support for the University’s ERP system (Banner). Develops and maintains strong relationships with functional clients, and considers all 3 campuses (Stockton, Sacramento, San Francisco) in solutions design.
2. Provides primary support Banner Finance Module by working closely with both technical and end users to define requirements, resolve issues, and modify code for implementation.
3. Provides and maintains support for Banner customizations and modifies accordingly, so that they remain functional throughout system maintenance and upgrade.
4. Researches and develops alternative solutions; writes up programming specifications and system flow charts; develops prototypes; designs user-friendly interfaces to systems, applications, reports and databases; identifies and documents current operating procedures; clarifies program objectives.
5. Investigates, designs, programs and implements enhancements to ERP applications and other integrated applications.
6. Keeps abreast of latest Banner technologies and functionalities, and makes appropriate recommendations. Identifies current operating procedures, and clarifies program objectives. Creates, develops, troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, and maintains current integrations between Banner and 3rd-party applications (either one or two-way).
7. Designs, develops and maintains web applications and middleware, including e-business and e-commerce solutions and data/applications integration.
8. Works with functional clients to develop specifications, test plans, and validation documentation.
9. Maintains existing applications, and support and improves production systems.
10. Applies a general understanding of project management and take project leadership responsibility as assigned.
11. Tracks productivity.
12. Performs other appropriate and relevant duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum of two (2) years of applications development and support experience working with ERP systems and business web applications.
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Requires extended periods of sitting and repetitive hand/wrist motion while using computing equipment and phone. Must be able to work in an open office environment with moderate noise levels. Occasional standing, walking, climbing stairs, bending, stooping and reaching. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment/Work Week/Travel:
Work performed during standard business hours.
Hiring Range: Min $26.45 per hour to Mid $36.37 per hour, non-exempt
To apply, visit: https://pacific.peopleadmin.com/postings/10587
Background Check Statement:
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
AA/EEO Policy Statement:
University of the Pacific is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. In compliance with applicable law and its own policy, Pacific is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff and does not discriminate in its hiring of faculty and staff, or in the provision of its employment benefits to its faculty and staff on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sex/gender, marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, or mental or physical disability.