Chief Business Affairs Officer
Official Title of Position: Chief Business Affairs Officer
Position Number: 10004918
The Chief Business Affairs Officer is the chief financial officer for budget, accounting, student financial aid, human resources, information technology, auxiliary services, facilities, college management of capital projects on the campus, equipment/transportation, and safety/security of the college. The Chief Business Affairs Officer is a major participant, along with the President and other chiefs of the college, in strategic planning, decision and information processes of the college. General responsibilities may include (as noted in KCTCS Administrative Policies and Procedures 188.8.131.52):
- Human Resources
- Auxiliary Services (information technology, food services, safety and security, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Accounting from an accredited institution and four years related work experience or equivalent. Master degree, CPA, and six years of related work experience preferred.
- Commitment to the mission of a comprehensive community college. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others and demonstrate team spirit.
- Knowledge and ability to provide visionary leadership. Program planning and evaluation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of legal constraints in the practice in business affairs. Personal and professional integrity.
- Effective conflict management skills. Ability to handle campus issues.
Application Deadline: In order to be guaranteed consideration as an applicant, you must complete the online application, application review begins October 5, 2017, position open until filled. Please complete application in full and answer all questions completely. Indicate N/A if not applicable. Do not indicate "See résumé." Incomplete applications may not be given consideration for employment. Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview.
To Apply: Please visit our website to make application online: http://www.hopkinsville.kctcs.edu/Job-Seekers.aspx.
KCTCS offers an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation and creativity. This position is a full-time position. Position is a term-contract position, with the expectancy of continuance based on performance. KCTCS/HCC is committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System is an equal educational and employment opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of; race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, family medical Biology, or genetic information. Further, we vigilantly prevent discrimination based on sexual orientation, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor.