Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor
Summary: performs supervisory duties in the implementation and management of a fleet operation.
- Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturers specifications.
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Monitors user departments by analysis of vehicle and equipment utilization and evaluation of equipment specifications.
- Implements and maintains a mechanic training and certification program to provide needed technical skills for mechanics in repair of automobiles and heavy equipment.
- Enforces city safety practices and procedures and ensures employees receive appropriate safety training.
- Supervises all Fleet Services employees; trains, evaluates and disciplines employees.
- Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts, tools, office supplies
Qualifications:-4-5 years experience in a like or similar role
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status
Choctaw Defense Services Inc. (CDS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma has been awarded the contract by the United States Coast Guard to perform Base Operation Support Services Base Kodiak, and the United States Navy Special Warfare (NSW) Base Spruce Cape on the Kodiak Island in Alaska.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 12:30:51 PDT