This is a required US position.
Believe technology is the most important part of your life? Than this is the place. Consensus is a fast-paced digital firm (privately held) with talented people and a management team that "gets it" - flexible scheduling, generous vacation, 401k, competitive salary and yearly bonus.
We don't want to be running to the middle like all the others. We believe loving the digital experience is right - we are excited to see the others catch up.
Wide-open office space located in the south end, beers and margaritas provided on occasion (any occasion). We work with fantastic clients and some clients we take because we believe in their business opportunity.
You will need to leave your ego at the door, work well with others (a must) or alone, and be able to think on your feet. This is growth hiring, as we have no attrition - if you're still reading and this sounds good, we want to hear from you.
Must be able to cross disciplines and support other departments at Consensus including Strategy, Creative, Information Architecture, Usability and Quality Assurance.
- Develop features that meet design/architecture needs
- Maintain and extend existing site framework
- Create custom Drupal modules to meet business requirements
- Develop expertise in application workflow, functional capabilities, business rules, data, and components of the technical architecture.
- Conduct system administration activities.
- Coordinate with other on-site and remote team resources.
- Work in partnership with front-end development and site architecture teams to define optimal web applications
- Conduct research into current and emerging Web technologies and issues in support of on-line initiatives; identify influencing industry developments and trends; present recommendations to management in clear and concise manner
- 4+ years of Drupal Experience, Drupal Commerce, Acquia platform
- Expertise in Drupal 7 and 8, hooks, custom & contributed modules, themes
- Performance optimization
- Third party integrations
- Application maintenance within a controlled change management environment
- Strong communication skills and be able to clearly articulate a technical vision to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving skills. Ability to work at management level, but willingness and acumen to provide hands-on support when necessary.
- Passion for staying current on emerging on-line capabilities, with a focus on innovation and agility in delivering new solutions
One of the core skills that distinguish us from our counterparts is the ability to create amazing experiences. Divergent thinkers can view things from multiple perspectives and generate fresh ideas. Divergent thinking lies behind most forms of creativity, and it enables us to be different.
A couple of other important things you should know about us:
LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR.
We've all done great things, your best work is ahead of you.
ALL IDEAS ARE IN PLAY.
An idea is judged on its merit. A good idea can come from anywhere or from any person in the group.
DO IT RIGHT OR DON'T DO IT.
Great work is hard - don't compromise.
With your team. At your team. At yourself.
We are a group without a lot of rules. This will help us learn, grow, share and produce better ideas.
Sat, 2 Sep 2017 11:20:40 PDT