iOS Mobile Development Engineer
Ford Motor Company has an opening on our SYNC team. This is a Product Development role with a focus on SYNC AppLink.
Connected Vehicle and Services organization of Ford Motor Company is looking for a mobile technology savvy person that can assist our development team with creating new ways to connect mobile applications to the car.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop and mature the APIs for iOS.
- Architect future API designs based on product requirements and iOS capabilities.
- Grow and support the global AppLink SDK, developer tooling and other partner/developer resources.
- Developing and running unit tests and test scenarios for new and existing AppLink products.
- Managing business and technical relationships with external partners.
- Supporting vehicle and mobile application launch activities.
- Delivering global solutions for in-vehicle and mobile technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of work and or academic experience in iOS (Objective C)
- 3+ years solid Understanding in software Engineering,
- 2+ years solid understanding of Business requirements and developing software
- 4+ years solid understanding of Information Technology skills (production support, other software development platforms, networking).
- MS in Disciplines above or BS in those plus MBA.
- Strong Functional Knowledge and Experience in iAP Bluetooth and iAP USB Transport.
- Embedded software development preferably in-vehicle.
- Working knowledge of JAVA.
- Passion for Mobile Technologies
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Ford Motor Company is about more than making world-class vehicles - at Ford we Go Further to make people's lives better. In order to continue to build upon the success of our world renowned Ford and Lincoln brands, we are looking to attract top talent like you!
Sun, 27 Aug 2017 08:11:58 PDT