RN Case Manager - Waco/Surrounding - F.T.
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare. We are a national, post-acute care provider with 45 years of industry experience and 135 offices. Click here for the full job description or learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: RN Case Manager
Reports to: Director of Patient Care Services
As an RN Case Manager, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skill,s and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
As an RN Case Manager you will:
• Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
• Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient's diagnosis.
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance
Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
• Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
• One (1) year experience as an RN
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to travel to all business locations
About AccentCare Statement
AccentCare is a leader in personalized healthcare. We offer a range of services along the care continuum including home health, hospice and personal care (where available).
Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate care that meets a patient's changing needs throughout their health journey.
For more than a decade, our highly trained staff and expert clinical programs have resulted in positive outcomes for our patients. AccentCareTM has locations in eleven states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Washington.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sat, 2 Sep 2017 14:51:16 PDT