- As a Finance Director your responsibilities will include submitting deals to lenders for approval,ensuring units are properly registered and titled. Making product presentations to customers for various aftermarket products. Working with sales department to ensure fast and pleasant customer experience.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer's motorsports needs by asking questions and listening.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail motorsport sales.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
Become part of a well established dealer group
- Unlimited income potential with base pay and commission opportunities.
- Sell the best product on the market.
- Family oriented schedule (Two days off a week)!
- Benefits Package includes medical, dental, 401k plan and paid vacations.
- Great advertising program.
- Drug Free workplace.
- Employee Discount Program.
Start your career as a Finance Director for Tousley Motorsports today.
SUBMIT RESUMES TO
Tousley Motorsports, Inc.
1400 County Road E
White Bear Lake, MN
The largest retailer of motorsports products in the Upper Midwest since 1971. Selling everything from motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV's,and PWC's.
White Bear Lake, MN
Sat, 2 Sep 2017 10:37:08 PDT