As a Project Manager, you will assist with the following:
- Work with customers to clearly define system requirements and ensure that the implementation will meet the business needs of the customer.
- Manage the client relationship, guaranteeing that customer expectations are set and met.
- Define and track system implementation projects from initiation to completion.
- Work closely with management, engineering, product support, and training team members to facilitate successful communication throughout each phase of the implementation.
- Manage the delivery of periodic status reports to the customer as well as to the management team.
- Coordinate system preparation, management training, pre-production training, go-live, and post-production activities.
- Product demonstration and training system preparation and certification.
- BS in Information Systems or related discipline
- Two or more years of project management experience
- Excellent customer interaction and presentation skills
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with project management tools, documentation tools, and reporting tools required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must be able to travel nationwide for various projects
- Approximately 25% travel may be required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Computer Information Systems is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide requiring mission critical command and control Systems for over 25 years.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including health insurance.
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 10:00:00 PDT