We are seeking an UI Architect to join our team! You will work with a cutting edge group of technologists, user experience professionals and graphic designers to define requirements and build innovative and eye catching User Interfaces for our clients.
- Designing, developing and supporting enterprise web applications using state of the artfront-end technologies.
- Must have extensive experience working in structured environments following defined development methodologies-and be able to propose new ones as necessary. '
- Expert in responsive web design, fluid layouts and positioning
- Strong understanding of browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions, and coding for Search Engine Optimization
- Able to lead efforts to diagnose and troubleshoot issues spanning multiple systems, teams and vendors
- source-code management tools (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Experience with Scrum or another Agile methodology
- Experience with unit testing and QA / productionalization best practices
- Experience developing sites with a Content Management System (e.g., WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Experience with templating engines (e.g., Mustache, FreeMarker, Razor, etc.)
Performance Resources delivers consulting services, technical staffing and global outsourced solutions to a wide range of industries. Performance Resources works with clients to ensure their critical business needs are met. Performance Resources provides staff augmentation services throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. With a deep internal resource pool, clients have come to depend on the rapid response to their requirements. Positions covered via the staff-augmentation group range from Level 1 Support to Sr. Architects including personnel with cutting edge technologies.
In addition to awesome opportunities, Performance Resources offers direct deposit, benefits, 401k plan and the opportunity to join our professional family.
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 08:27:55 PDT