Staff Engineer - Hardware
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the design and development of board level solutions and FPGAs for our next generation of products.
- Assist in documentation including system level requirement through final system performance testing.
- Participate in reviewing chip specifications, and assist in writing hardware design specifications.
- Assist in identifying components, create library symbols, capture schematics, write layout instructions, support inside or outside PCB layout including all reviews, prototype, bring-up, debug, integrate, and release of hardware boards/systems to production.
- Participate in verifying hardware functionality both in test environment as well as in the field.
- Provide support for hardware design to achieve required regulatory and safety certification.
- Perform test, & verification using debugging and simulation tools & techniques & oversee layout of the PC board
- Deliver board and systems solutions that meet specifications, schedule, and quality standards.
- Resolve technical problems in a timely manner.
- Provide technical leadership to engineering intern assigned to a team
- Interface with suppliers
- Keep informed about new technologies and methodologies of interest to new and current programs
- MIL-AERO Experience
Required Education and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- 0-3 years of experience in comparable engineering field
- Windows, MS Office products, and Linux.
Skills: Aerospace, avionics; and government projects
GECO Inc is one of the premier up-and-coming embedded computer systems providers for the Aerospace Industry Located in Mesa Arizona, GECO is a 21-year old company that designs and manufactures avionics and other embedded computer hardware and software products. We have a great team of smart, nice people who work hard and enjoy what they create.
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 16:33:56 PDT