Main Purpose of Job:
This position leads and coordinates activities associated with stocking, kitting, storing, cycle counting, and issuing materials to EKOS manufacturing areas. This includes both the physical and administrative activities associated with parts movement. This role serves as a liaison between the Manufacturing and Materials teams, ensuring that processes are conducted in compliance with: FDA, GMP, ISO 13485, MDD, and company requirements. This position assists in the optimization of production processes, documentation, and material flow and actively identifies opportunities to streamline systems to increase throughput.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Stocks manufacturing areas and maintains inventory in Stores (including consumables) such that production is never delayed due to materials availability.
- Performs routine cycle counts in Stores and Finished Goods and supports year-end physical inventory activities.
- Maintains organization of material in Stores (including consumables) to ensure segregation, identification, and traceability of material while streamlining material flow.
- Maintains inventory control activities including oversight of Kanban replenishment system and repackaging of materials to facilitate issuance and counting.
- Executes transactions in ERP system, researches and resolves material discrepancies.
- Plans, assigns, and directs work for Material Handlers. Recommends employee rewards and recognition.
- Communicates company policies to staff, trains employees on and ensures compliance with standard operating procedures, including topics related to safety and environmental controls.
- Write, review, and approve Materials related documents.
- Identifies and communicates risk to management.
- Performs other related duties as required by manager.
- Three (3) years of experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ownership of challenges and proactive approach to resolving them.
- Excellent attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and effectively communicate manufacturing drawings, procedures, and company policies/processes.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. without accommodation
EKOS Corporation, a BTG International Group Company, pioneered and has set the standard for safety and completeness in dissolving clots with its first generation of ultrasound thrombolytic technology. Today, interventional radiologists, cardiologists and vascular surgeons at leading institutions around the world use the EKOS EkoSonic Endovascular System to provide faster, safer and more complete dissolution of blood clots.
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 16:52:22 PDT