Child Care Center Director - $5000 sign-on bonus!
$ 5000 SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION , IN ADDITION TO A COMPETITIVE SALARY $
Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child care provider in North America. An international leader in child education and family solutions, we provide early education and care services to children between the age of six weeks and 12 years under our six unique brands.
We are currently seeking outgoing, professional Center Directors in the Winston Salem / Greensboro, NC areas.
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
- Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
- Creating and implementing local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
- Ensuring licensing standards are met and assisting in the accreditation process for the center.
- Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Monitoring and managing the financial progress of your center.
- Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Bachelor's degree with 12 credits in ECE, child development or related field plus 1 year of teaching experience in child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience.
- North Carolina Admin I & II Credentials
- MUST BE LEVEL 3 ADMINISTRATOR
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer you a fun and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members.
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Paid time off
- Flexible health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
- Short-term disability insurance
- Childcare discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Electronic pay options
- Group prepaid legal assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Identity Theft coverage
- Pet insurance
- Employee discounts on travel, computers and many more national and local retailers
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume today!
Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child care provider in North America. An international leader in child education and family solutions, we provide early education and care services to children between the age of six weeks and 12 years under our five unique brands.
In total, Learning Care Group operates more than 900 corporate and franchise schools across the country and around the world each devoted to providing a safe and stimulating environment that will inspire a lifelong love of learning. We have the capacity to serve more than 100,000 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. Our 17,000 dedicated directors and teachers share our vision to develop innovative Learning Care solutions, helping to enable us to better serve children and their families.
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 06:47:28 PDT