Business Objects Reports Developer 1; U.S. Citizenship & Secret CL.
This position is at the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Navy ERP Business Office (NBO) in Lexington Park, MD. The NAVAIR Navy ERP Business Office Report Developer is responsible for the design, development and sustainment of Navy ERP Business Office reports. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of information management techniques and possess the ability to adhere to IT project methodologies, and change control processes. Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of Navy business processes and have some Navy ERP or SAP R/3 experience.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Developing complex reports.
- Making minor changes to Business Object Universes.
- Developing Business Objects 4.0 Reports.
- Developing complex reports and making changes to Business Object Universes.
- Designing and developing BI Reports using Business Objects reporting Tools (Analysis & Dashboards).
- Effectively interact with business and functional teams to gather requirements and translate the requirements into initial report design solutions
- Working with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts.
Experience/Education Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree in a related field or Associates degree plus four added years of experience.
- Two years of experience in Business Objects 4.0 Report development and SQL.
- Two years of previous experience with Navy ERP is desired.
- Experience with Navy business practices (finance, logistics, project management, etc) desired.
- Two years of experience with SAP R/3 data is desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Secret Clearance or the ability to attain an Interim Secret Clearance.
Key Skill Set Needed: Business Objects Reports developer, Business Objects, SAP BOBJ, BI Dashboards, Business Objects Tools, Navy ERP
Herdt Consulting, Inc. is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). Every day, our clients trust Herdt to help navigate their most complex business and organizational challenges. We partner with our clients at all levels to ensure all business objectives are fully realized. Herdt provides project management, process and leadership support as well as specialized technical support to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other Federal agencies. Herdt employees are accomplished individuals who have served as hands-on leaders in the U.S. military and private industry - We hire the best and reward them accordingly. Our employees lead some of the most complex enterprise business systems and business processes through implementation and sustainment. We are valued for our technical knowledge, business process expertise and industry best-practice solutions.
Lexington Park, MD
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 03:36:53 PDT