Coca-Cola - Planner 2
Supply Chain Planner I will be responsible for maintaining proper inventory to fulfill demand requirements, for the production or distribution of finished goods. To include purchasing/redeployment of full goods support, and or bulk raw materials and ingredients. May occasionally perform production planning activities.
- Responsible for maintaining proper full goods/bulk material and ingredient inventory levels for assigned area/locations utilizing SAP Planning Modules.
- Maintain PP and MRP profiles to ensure the integrity of the SAP Production and Capacity modules are fully utilized.
- Clearly and proactively communicate potential supply chain interruptions. Cuts, TOTs, to the respective plant and supply chain parties. Interact with supplier as needed to include conference calls.
- Must maintain SAP/DRP coverage profiles for direct materials/produced full goods for facilities within assigned area.
- Work with Planner III and or project/brand manager on SAP material set-ups and sourcing changes for purchased products and new product launches.
- Planner II provides a daily deployment plan to entire network (which includes communicating with sister plants, 3rd party warehouses, trucking companies, potentially tanker companies and suppliers), related to shipping and receiving.
- Communicate material changes and shortages to Operations (Operations Managers, Quality, Procurement)
- In the event of prolonged shortages initiates the escalation process to meet business needs
- The Planner II prioritizes the shuttle/inventory moving through the network, which includes analyzing the timing of production in order to bring materials into facilities for production. The Planner II will need to analyze the weeks of supply to ensure adequate safety stocks are maintained.
- Ensures that MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system is creating demand signals to drive supplier production plans. Helps the Planner III maintain master data settings.
- Analyze new items and sunset of items for run-out of materials and ingredients
- Run and review the product availability reports and ATP (available to promise) block resolution for finished goods
- Conduct analysis to enable decision-making regarding costs to expedite, including review of loss sales
- Manage SAP master data maintenance
- Communicate and initiate commercialization to Operations team as it relates to materials
- May have participation in Program Management team calls to ensure proper order of raw materials
- May be involved in innovation planning meeting for product introductions
- APICS certifications preferred
- Must have strong analytical skills and have the ability to work with Mathematical concepts.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office (intermediate skills preferred)
- Must have some knowledge of SAP
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2-5 years purchasing or planning responsibilities
- Experience with Forecasting and Trend patterns
- Advanced knowledge of SAP
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Executive recruitment for Scientists, Chemists, Engineers.
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 13:29:59 PDT