HR Manager/Accounting Clerk
Lee Hartman & Sons is seeking an HR Manager/Accounting Clerk to become a part of team! Your primary responsibility will be managing HR activities for the entire organization, including recruiting, hiring, records management, benefits coordination, and conflict resolution. Secondarily, you would serve as a backup accounting clerk in the areas of accounts receivable, and accounts payable, as required in times of elevated workload (typically summer months).
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Create and post job ads, screen candidates, schedule interviews
- Create and maintain employee policies and procedures consistent with corporate values, needs, and employment laws
- Develop and Implement Standardized Employee Review Processes
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Work closely with upper management and corporate counsel to ensure compliance with all labor laws
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Preform data entry for, and creation and maintenance of, employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
- Provide guidance to Department Managers regarding employment policies, laws, and regulations
- Manage employee benefits, including (but not limited to), 401(k), Health Insurance, Sick & Vacation Time, etc.
- Perform Billing, Filing, and other Administrative Tasks as Required
- Previous experience in Human Resources or related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong leadership qualities
- Data Entry Experience
- Strong Typing/Data Entry Skills (50+ WPM)
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts/phases
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.
Lee Hartman & Sons is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and maintains a Drug Free Workplace.
Lee Hartman and Sons, headquartered in Roanoke, VA, with offices throughout the Mid Atlantic, Ohio Valley and Southeastern United States, is widely recognized as a leader in the audiovisual industry. Throughout our seventy-nine year history, we have been an innovator in the design, installation, rental and sales of audio visual products.
Partnering with hundreds of the industry's top manufacturers gives us a unique ability in the design and implementation of AV systems to specifically meet the widely ranging needs of today's Corporate, Education, Government, Houses of Worship and Fortune 500 companies.
Lee Hartman & Sons is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and maintains a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 15:29:50 PDT