Automotive Assistant Service Manager / Dispatcher
~~LAWLESS CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM
We have more work than we can handle and we need a real Superstar to help lead the team and to take us to the next level!
Job Duties Include:
-Controlling the flow of work through the Service Department
- Work with Service Advisors to maintain high customer service scores
-Ensure that vehicles are fixed right the first time
We average a couple thousand repair orders a month and still have too much carryover every week
Come and join us and be appreciated for what you bring to the table.
3 weeks paid vacation/personal time per year, 401k with 20% match, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and dental available.
Email your resume today for a 100% confidential interview!
Lawless Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram continues to grow and we are seeking a strong, talented, passionate, enthusiastic leader to join our successful team as a General Sales Manager. As one of Metro Boston's strongest Jeep dealers we provide a unique opportunity for the right person with proven leadership skills to join a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment in a state of the art facility. Lawless sales are up 15% year over year and now with our most recent acquisition will have the ability to grow in leaps and bounds in the upcoming years. Take your career to a new level and join our 52 year old Family business where you find stability, consistency, respect and the ability to think outside of the box. We value and respect our employees and provide true quality of life at every turn.
As the General Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading our team to new levels and creating new goals for us to achieve. We are looking to be the best possible at customer satisfaction and retention at every turn. We require a person that has solid ability to manage our 15 million dollar inventory as well as our sales processes and marketing. The General Sales Manager is also responsible for managing the activities of all sales staff to ensure sales targets and customer satisfaction levels are achieved. This individual is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and developing all sales staff.
• Forecast sales goals and objectives for the sales team.
• Manage and monitor daily activity of sales managers and sales staff to ensure sales volume and productivity goals are met.
• Develop effective sales staff by communicating expected performance standards, monitoring performance, identifying development needs, coaching, motivating and mentoring.
• Conduct and lead regular sales staff meetings.
• Work directly with the Dealer Principal to create marketing plans and sales promotions.
• Work with our BDC & Marketing Managers to effectively manage our online presence.
• Respond to customers concerns to ensure full resolution.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities to develop and motivate successful sales teams.
• Experience as an Automotive Sales Manager, F&I Manager and/or Used Car Manager is preferred.
• Solid working knowledge of computers and systems.
• Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Successful background in financial/budgeting role.
• Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
• Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
We are home to some of the strongest people in the Automotive business with some of the longest loyalty ever heard of in the industry, from our Service Manager with 49 years with us to one of the most state of the art BDC Centers in all of Boston. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities are always available.
Our Offerings Include
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Vehicle Purchase Discounts
Lawless, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Send your confidential resume today!
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 05:19:51 PDT