Marketing and PR Manager
Fonon Corporation is looking for Marketing and PR Manager to actively promote it expanding product range of industrial lasers and additive manufacturing equipment, as well as coordinate PR activity within Public Market place and existent shareholders. This position will be responsible for our Fonon branded complete systems that are targeted at industrial applications. This is an excellent marketing leadership opportunity in an expanding market.
- Lead generation, aimed towards developing hot leads.
- Optimize product definition around both Fonon products and services.
- Develop and execute PR Campaigns
- Form strategic product marketing plans through market research, competitive analysis, and business planning.
- Expand channel development and conduct marketing activities designed to achieve a specific product position in the market.
- Construct customer value propositions, working as a cross-functional team with both sales and manufacturing.
- Manage product launches in specific channels or regional markets.
All employees of Fonon must be able to operate in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment, be able to tolerate ambiguity as we develop processes and operate entrepreneurial to accomplish deliverables. Our employees relish a challenge and look forward to exercising creative freedom to accomplish new tasks.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 2-3 years of lead generation experience.
- Experience in product marketing and management.
- Search engine optimization.
- Social networking experience (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills are required.
- Must have market research experience in the areas of competitive analysis and feature/benefit analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise at building channels, channel partners and launching new products into competitive markets.
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing strategy required.
About Fonon Corporation
Fonon Corporation is a rapidly growing, public company who is actively searching for candidates to fill several open positions. Fonon Corporation designs and manufactures high-tech fiber laser and CO2 marking, cutting and engraving systems for the industrial, automotive, aerospace, medical, electronics, defense, semiconductor and flat panel display industries around the world. As a part of its product offering, Fonon is developing a family of Industrial Additive Manufacturing equipment for major markets, Medical Device and Implants, Aero Space, Military and Defense applications.
Fonon is operating along the entire Value Chain and Developing/Acquiring Laser Equipment Designs for variety of Markets and Application to ensure stability and long term profitability of the company. Fonon Corporation puts its efforts into manufacturing equipment of the highest quality, from components built solely in the United States. Fonon Corporation products are less expensive, higher in quality, simpler in operation and more efficient than other comparable products on the market, making them more attainable.
Fonon believes in providing the best product overall in respect to quality, performance, price and range.
Fonon also offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.
Please visit our websites for additional job listings: www.fonon.us
Fonon Technology also offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.
Standard Benefits we offer include:
3 Sick Days a Year
One Week Vacation after the first year
Two weeks of vacation every year after
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 14:45:09 PDT