Marketing Project Coordinator
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Project Coordinator will act as a central hub of information for the work functions and project progress of each team within the Marketing Department. They will be responsible for understanding how cross-functional projects funnel through the department and function as a liaison for senior leadership to understand key milestones and deliverables upcoming. They are the department's control tower, understanding workload and resources with precision, and maintaining our project management software, Teamwork.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for marketing and is adept at problem-solving and consensus-building. They will be a confident, self-motivated, and detail-oriented person with excellent communication skills who will not hesitate to jump in and work alongside team members on projects and tasks of all levels. They will be competent and driven and will have a positive attitude. They will possess initiative, good judgment, high awareness, and trustworthiness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In collaboration with team leaders, proactively identify ways in which to deliver quality improvements and efficiency in relation to marketing projects
- Maintain detailed timelines and project plans for project deliverables and key milestones
- Provide timely updates on project status, issues, concerns and successes to the marketing team and leadership. Make recommendations and offer solutions regarding related issues
- Enhance department organization and reputation by developing clarity and visibility on team's projects and providing proactive support to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Maintain processes of the project management tool for best practices regarding accuracy and organization of marketing projects
- Support internal project status meetings and ongoing project schedule updates
- Communicate scheduled deadlines and provide effective warning when delivery dates may be in jeopardy
- Monitor and follow-up with all appropriate departments on project development
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or greater in marketing, communications, business, journalism, or related concentration.
- Minimum 1-3 years project or account management experience with practical responsibilities across multiple marketing disciplines; agency, education, and accounting experience a plus.
- Clear, direct, logical
- Creative problem solver. Drives innovative solutions that keep projects moving intuitively & seamlessly
- Detail oriented with a keen eye for quality assurance to ensure project deliverables are meeting milestones and expectations
- Strong marketing foundation and ability to learn different team functions.
- Comfortable working with subordinates, superiors, clients, media partners, vendors, and associates at all levels.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Must have solid proficiency with MS Office software-particularly Excel and PowerPoint; proficiency with project management software a plus.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic environment) while maintaining a sense of perspective. Capable at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TCS Education System