Associate Vice President for Enrollment
Associate Vice President for Enrollment
Assc Vice President Enrollment
Transfer Articulation - 164270
Is this an internal posting only?
M-F / 8:00-5:00
The Division of Enrollment is committed to the support and realization of the University of North Texas' strategic enrollment goals. As a collaborative, the Division is dedicated to recruiting, enrolling and retaining a highly-talented and diverse community who will graduate and contribute greatly to the State of Texas and communities beyond.
The division is resolute in its pursuit to continuously improve communication, processes and services to assist students to enable them in their pursuit of higher education and enhance their experience.
The Division includes the following departments: Undergraduate Admissions, Student Financial Aid and Scholarships, Registrar's Office and Transfer Articulation.
The Division of Enrollment at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire a Associate Vice President for Enrollment to join our team.
The Associate Vice President for Enrollment (AVPE) will report directly to the Vice President, and will assist in the overall operation of the Division. This position will provide leadership that is critical in the University's strategic efforts to recruit and retain a high caliber and diverse student body. The successful candidate will work closely with the department heads from the Undergraduate Admissions, Student Financial Aid and Scholarships, and the Registrar's Office; as well as collaborate with various departments across campus that would have a potential impact on student enrollment. Such departments include, but are not limited to: The Provost Office, Honors College / Tams, The Graduate College, Orientation and Transfer, International Programs, and Student Activities.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Monitoring the progress of campus wide initiatives and complex projects that have a significant impact on enrollment and retention of students.
* Ensures that all departments within the Division have established clear goals and objectives that are in line with the university's Strategic Plan
* Represent UNT on regional and state committees relevant to enrollment, transfer and articulation, including but not limited to the North Texas Regional P-16 Council, North Texas Regional Transfer Collaborative, and Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, ACGM and WECM committees and advisory councils.
* Develop and manage academic pre-enrollment initiatives including dual credit, transfer articulations, transfer pathways, etc.
* Collaborate with internal and external partners to provide opportunities for academic pathways for prospective students
* Oversee new and existing grant opportunities for the Division.
* Provide oversight for the fundraising activities of the Division in collaboration with Advancement.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing
The successful candidate will possess a Master's degree and at least five years of experience in enrollment management, as well as:
* Strong understanding of how to employ technology and data to expand UNT's reach in Texas nationally.
* Knowledge of regulatory, professional, and ethical guidelines in enrollment management and financial aid.
Extensive knowledge if university policies and procedures related to enrollment management (or ability to rapidly assimilate the same)
* Demonstrated leadership skills in the supervision of large, diverse professional and support staff
* Commitment to diversity, collaborative environments, and teamwork.
* Demonstrated initiative and productivity in complex work environment.
* Strong organizational , analytical, planning, and budgeting skills.
* Strong presentation, problem-solving, and project management skills.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume, a cover letter and a list of three professional references with their online application.
Is this a security sensitive position?
Driving a University Vehicle?
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Quicklink for Posting