On-Site Computer and Network Technician-Consultant
We are seeking an Experiened On-Site Computer And Network Technician to join our team! You will help support and maintain customers computers, servers, and networks.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing wired and wireless network systems
- Handle repairs and exchanges of defective devices
- Collaborate on the improvement of network design and connectivity
- Perform routine network maintenance
- Maintain inventory of network electronics
- Learn and support all customer software packages
- Run and Terminate network cable connections.
- Provide cutting edge software and hardware solutions to clients.
- Previous experience in IT or other related fields,
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server domains.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, hardware, and software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn new technology hardware and software as needed.
- Strong Customer Service and Social Skills
IT Consulting Firm
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 18:53:38 PDT