DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH AND ASSESSMENT
Midway University is actively seeking a Director of Institutional Research and Assessment. This position administers and coordinates the University’s institutional research activities by collecting, analyzing, interpreting and reporting data and outcomes to internal stakeholders and eternal regulatory bodies and monitors and works with departments on program review and assessment.
The Director of Institutional Research and Assessment will:
- Prepare external reports, including but not limited to annual IPEDS reports, departmental accreditation, compliance reports, and the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Serve as the primary contact for requests for information from external agencies and organizations and assuring that the University is in compliance with state, federal, and other relevant reporting requirements.
- Respond to internal requests for data and reports from multiple offices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop descriptive statistics and assist in the creation and use of predictive models.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure the integrity of students, staff, and program databases used for reporting, planning, and decision-making.
- Create and improve data extraction reports consisting of data from university data systems with a focus on data integrity and security.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the design and implementation of program assessment and the interpretation of data related to student learning outcomes and institutional outcomes assessment.
- Plan, conduct, analyze, and interpret institutional, departmental, and academic program data for program review, unit and institutional planning, and the assessment of institutional effectiveness and student learning outcomes.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain an annual calendar of institutional planning and assessment activities.
- Assist faculty, staff, and administrators in the preparation of annual assessment plans and facilitate the implementation of those plans as needed.
- Create and maintain IRA website and fact page.
- Plan and organize activities involved in the research, review, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of data and information used in assessing institutional effectiveness, accreditation, decision-making, program review, and student learning outcomes.
- Research and make recommendations regarding the implementation and use of assessment-related technologies in order to assure effective an ongoing documentation and tracking of assessment results.
Masters required; doctorate preferred in a Social Sciences field. Experience working with data, analyses, and assessment is required.
Midway University is an Equal Opportunity Employer