Culinary Support Center - Dock/Warehouse Student Specialist - Fall 2017
Job Description Summary: JobID:4752 The Demske Culinary Support Center is the main distribution center for food products on campus.
Workers on the dock ensure that requested supplies and prepared food items are delivered in a safe, sanitary and efficient manner, on time and respectfully.
Job responsibilities include:
• Pulling orders for dining units
• Making special deliveries to the units
• Assisting with the receiving and storage of incoming stock
• Assisting with inventory management
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Dock Requirements:
• Valid driver's license
•Student's schedule must allow him/her to work a complete 3-hour shift
• Must be a registered university student with 6 or more registered credit hours for the semester
• Must be able to follow detailed instructions and retain information
As part of the terms of employment for our department, you must complete the following within three (3) weeks of your start date:
• Miami University Student Confidentiality Agreement
• Miami University FERPA Form (for Reference Request)
• HDRBS Student Employee Listserv Agreement
• HDRBS Student Handbook Agreement
• Other required departmental training ( “Required and Extra Training”)
OEEO Statement: The University is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and eliminating discrimination and harassment. Miami University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations/or disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Miami University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report with information on campus crime, fires, and safety may be found at: http://miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/. Hard copy available upon request. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free campuses.