Arizona - Asbestos Field Technician
Dominion Environmental-Corporate is seeking an Asbestos Field Technician for our Arizona office. The applicant must be comfortable in both field and office environments. Responsibilities will include asbestos sampling and abatement oversight.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Current AHERA Asbestos Certification
- OSHA HAZWOPER training is a plus
- Current/Valid Driver's license and reliable vehicle for transportation are required
- Knowledge of OSHA, NESHAP, EPA, and other regulatory guidelines is a plus
- Strong work ethic, reliability, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Report writing experience, as well as proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Word Perfect, and CADD is a plu
Must be authorized to work in the United States and be willing to work overtime if needed
Dominion is a full service, professional environmental consulting firm that provides a multifaceted array of environmental services. We specialize in services to assess, manage and resolve environmental health, safety, and regulatory compliance issues by project design and professional oversight.
Founded in 1988, Dominion is a management owned corporation. The Corporate office is located in Phoenix, Arizona and operates as the central hub for all environmental programs. Outside of Phoenix, Dominion maintains full time offices in the following locations:
Show Low, Arizona / Las Vegas, Nevada / Greenwood Village, Colorado
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 10:33:19 PDT