Associate Director of Enterprise Applications
Under the supervision of the Director of Information Technology, leads the daily management of the University’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, serves as the resource manager for all systems integrations and provides for oversight management of all operational enterprise applications and legacy interfaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, administers, tests, and maintains the University's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system: Ellucian’s (Datatel) Colleague.
- Provides analysis, deployment, debugging and testing of ERP interfaces and integrations with external systems and applications.
- Serves as an effective project and resource manager that can articulate project demands, recommend priorities to functional users, groups and committees.
- Improves data integration among information systems to improve data integrity and support report development.
- Manages a team that consists of the following: database administration, Business Intelligence (BI) and Colleage analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Master’s degree preferred)
- Hands-on technical experience with maintaining Ellucian’s Colleague, running on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to work closely within the IT department to assist the IT team members in building various technology solutions and integrations for specific business functions with the university’s enterprise.
- Organizational skills, ability to work with staff, faculty, and administration at all skill and management levels.
- Excellent professional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse population.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Capital University offers a rich benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, family education benefits, long-term disability, life insurance and free parking.
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
For more information on Capital University, visit our website at www.capital.edu.
Capital University is an equal opportunity employer, and supports a diverse and inclusive campus community. Capital University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, sex, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by the law.
Apply for Associate Director of Enterprise Applications
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly