CarNow is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand. If you have been looking for your chance to get in with a fast growing company and build a marketing strategy and team from the ground up, here it is!
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implementation of innovative marketing campaigns and material
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Produce case studies
- Manage website content and sales material
- Work with agencies to coordinate video & photo shoots
- 3+ years in a Marketing role with a Software B2B company
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- 4 year degree in business administration or marketing preferred
- Automotive software experience is a huge plus!
Driven by industry experience. Paid for health and dental insurance plus cell phone reimbursement!
**To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at carnow.com. Please note that due to the extremely high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates whose backgrounds and experience most closely match our needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
CarNow is a fast-growing technology start-up that provides interactive and managed-transactional software for the automotive industry. Since launch in December of 2014, CarNow has exploded to supporting large manufacturer clients, large dealership groups, single point dealers, and other automotive technology companies. Our technology is a first of its kind communication platform that is transforming the way in which consumers interact and transact with dealers. We have a very family oriented, results driven culture and take pride in not only how hard we work and what we accomplish, but also the amount of positive energy our team has on a daily basis.
Join our winning team and find out why our clients and employees absolutely love CarNow!
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 09:48:34 PDT