Continental Management Co.
Job Description - Associate Manager
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday
The Associate Manager is responsible for customer service, answering telephones, and greeting guests. Good communication skills, both oral and written are essential. Eighty percent (80%) of the job is customer service related; i.e. answering telephones, greeting and assisting unit owners and contractors when they visit our office. Accuracy and timeliness are extremely important as this position has a wide range of responsibilities such as assignment of incoming work orders, assignment of parking tags and common area keys for individual associations, and maintaining the work order system. Computer knowledge is mandatory. The majority of the work day is spent answering telephone calls, sending out correspondence, writing work orders and using the computer.
Specific items to be included:
- Copying all Association correspondence and mailing out weekly board packets
- Sending out Annual Meeting notices (one month in advance)
- Answering telephone maintenance calls and inputting work orders into TOPS
- Completing misc. work after board meetings
- Taking meeting minutes when needed at board meetings
- Doing sign-in at Annual Meetings when needed
- Sending out reminders or agendas for regular board meetings
- Closing work orders in TOPS once we are billed or advised the work has been completed
- Soliciting proposals for jobs such as snow removal (yearly), landscaping (yearly), roofing and concrete work etc...
Continental Management Co. - Job Description
Job Title: Associate Manager Approved By: Scott Sauter
Reports To: Property Manager Date: January 2014
Responsible for performing diversified clerical duties in a professional manner, and assisting Property Manager in administration of community association management.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages and transfer telephone calls to the appropriate person, issue appropriate work orders in an efficient manner.
- Greet and screen incoming visitors in a professional manner and promptly notify appropriate person of their arrival.
- Receive and sign for courier deliveries and notify appropriate personnel that packages have arrived.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail in a timely manner.
- Operate standard office equipment to include:
- Multi-line telephone system
- Postage machine/scale
- Photocopy machine/Scanner
- Type correspondence and various documentation in proper format and proofread/distribute as assigned.
- Maintain proper response letters on computer for various incoming correspondence.
- File correspondence and documents as necessary.
- Issue work orders and monitor progress until completion.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Interpersonal Skills Customer Service Organization
Oral Communication Skills Diplomacy Planning
Written Communication Skills Professionalism Time Management
Reading Skills Filing Computer Literacy
Technical Communication Math Aptitude Keyboard Skills
Degree: Associates or Bachelor Degree
Rocky River, OH
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 04:31:40 PDT